Thursday 15 September 2016

Story Time : MOM IS MOM

Story Time ๐Ÿ˜Š

                          MOM IS MOM

There was this 50 year old lady, who suddenly started learning to swim instead of her usual routine of going to temple !!!!*_

*Everyone was curious and asked her:*  *"why the change of interest to swimming now?"*

The lady, with a look of haplessness replied: _"Whenever my son and daughter-in-law quarrelled, she would always ask: _"If your mom and I were to fall into the water, who would you save first?"_

_And because I do not want to put my son in a difficult position, I am learning to swim myself!"_

Now not long after, husband and wife were quarrelling again, and the daughter-in-law again unreasonably asked:  *" now tell me! If your mom and I fall into the water, who would you save first?"*

Husband replied:
*"I don't have to get down into the water, my mom can swim, she will save you."*

Wife refused to relent: _*"No, you have to get into the water, no matter what"*_

Husband replied: *"Then you will surely die.... because I can't swim .... and my mom will definitely save me first."*
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments: